I downloaded the new Daughtry album and the new Brooke White Album (itunes has hers for $7.99 this week only). While Daughtry’s album is very similar to his debut album (which I loved and love this new one), the Brooke White album was a bit of a mystery. I mean really, just cause I liked her on American Idol does not mean it will translate to an album of her own. But I am really digging the album (did I just say I dug it???). It is a little country, a little disco, a little bit Carole King and a little bit folksy. It’s great working music for me.
I have also been listening to a lot of music this month and here are some of my current faves:
- Michael Jackson – Thriller album. I forgot how much I loved this album
- O.A.R – Love and Memories
- O.A.R – Shattered
- Shinedown – Second Chance
- Keith Urban – Tonight I Wanna Cry
- Rascal Flatts – What Hurts the Most
- Smash Mouth – All Star
- Dr. Horrible’s Singalong Blog (you have to see this is you haven’t)
- Gavin Rosdale – Love Remains the Same
- Jason Mraz – The Beauty in Ugly
- Spring Awakening
- Legally Blonde the Musical
- Secret Garden
Makes me happy.