I have stopped and started about 10 different posts since my last one and each time I have to stop cause I just ain’t feeling it. So I thought I would do a quick roundup of things going on…
- My mom and I babysat this weekend for my niece and nephew and found out that Jake “likes boobs”
- Drove about 150 miles round trip for some pumpkins on Monday
- Attended a funeral on Tuesday. Funerals make me think about making amends with people. Sent an email that I hope I don’t regret.
- Been thinking a lot about where I am as a crafter right now. Been in a buying phase and not a using phase. This needs to stop. I need to create. Read a great article by an online crafter who said that she felt there were 3 phases to learning a new skill and she related them to her crafting: Imitate, Assimilate and Innovate. When I think about where I am in this scenario – I am still such a beginner. But I am working on it. Check out her blog on my blog roll to the right – Becky Oehlers (http://hemidemisemiquaverdesignblog.com)
- Missing some people right now – things are a bit lonely…it is just a phase I know but it sucks all the same.
- Talked to Jeff about the possibility of getting back in the praise team. He’s open, I’m open…next month I may get to try.
- Sick and tired of fast food. Need to cook again. Grocery shopping tonight. And the weekend is mine. Maybe I will get some things done.
Boring post I know – well except the Jake likes boobs part (that’s kind of funny).