I know I have been a bad blogger. I know I have neglected this blog for way too long. I know that I have missed writing. I thought I would kick off my renewed commitment to this by giving a status update:
1. It has snowed here 4 times this year? Is that right? 4 times and it is only Feb 3? How can this be and since when did I move to the cold north? Oh, right…I didn’t. The cold came to me.
2. I had planned to go to CA this year to see Matthew…not gonna happen. Why? Well I have to pay taxes this year…no refunds for me. It is my fault and I will rectify it this year…and it could have been much much worse. I owe all of $40.00 to federal and state combined. But it is a first for me.
3. Got a new camera and have been snapping pics left and right trying out settings and such. Now I need to download them and get to posting.
4. Going scrapbooking in Virginia Beach this month and I can’t wait. Going to finish Matthew’s book from his cruise and my book from Disney last year and maybe a few smaller projects. Can’t wait to get that all started and finished.
5. Made plans to visit Miss Penny in SC this spring. After all of the snow here I can’t wait to go south. Charleston and Savannah here I come!
6. Heather and I are going to see Wicked in Richmond for her birthday. It will be the last time we really get to do something like it before she leaves. I hate saying that…before she leaves. But the time is coming fast.
So I will try and get some pics uploaded soon so you can see my not very good photography skills and I can clear out some of the photos on the memory card.
In the meantime, take a look at this stuff:
these are called MMMMvelopes and the adhesive is bacon flavored. Made by J&D, you can find them here. And yes they do look like bacon.