Sometimes I tell people that I blog…that I have a blog. Sometimes I tell them I have actually written on it. And then I go to my blog and see that my posts are sometimes few and far between. And fairly random. Actually really, really random. Kind of like me.
I have random interests. Random tastes. Eclectic at best. Odd at worst.
- I love to read – but rarely make time for it right now.
- I love music – and with a few notable exceptions – like just about everything.
- I scrapbook – but rarely see myself as overly creative.
- I love to take pictures. But it is only recently that I have been committed to taking pictures.
- I love puzzle games and sudoku
- I read a lot of blogs but I am committed to many more than I can keep up with
- I constantly am thinking about projects I would love to do…but I don’t usually.
- I love clothes and shoes – but dress plainly
- I love museums – which makes my job easier – but I rarely actually go. And when I do go, I am not the type to sit and ponder for loads of time…I look and move on.
- I have this thing for technology but am terribly behind the times when it comes to my own gadgets.
- I am good at putting things together…building things. But I have a desk job working on my computer.
- I am a Christian. But, at times, find little fellowship in the Christian community.
- I sing. But get so nervous at times that I almost hyperventilate.
So when the blog posts do come – and they do eventually come – remember my random blatherings are random like me.