One of my favorite scrapbooking bloggers (Stacy Julian for those of you keeping track) does Friday posts where she talks about what she is excited about right now. Not sure I can do this each Friday but thought it was a great exercise for today.
1. Photography. My photos, photos on the web, Facebook photo albums, Flikr. I can’t get enough.
2. Papertrey Ink and Stampin Up! I have new toys to play with this weekend. Can’t wait! (that’s too many exclamation points at one time but I am EXCITED…get it?)
3. Donald Miller. A Christian writer whose book Blue Like Jazz I am dying to get my hands on. Right now, loving his blog.
4. Ranch Town and Frontierville. I know I know – I gave up Farmville for this but I am telling you … I like it.
5. My niece and nephew. I spoke to Hayley yesterday. Jake refused to talk to me. But even that little glimpse and the pics my sister sends are enough. I need to see them soon. Christmas is just too far away.