I kind of like the idea of a regular series of posts…but I am not good at actually doing them. I get bored. But these inane questions from last week were hounding me…so I am answering a few more:
1. What 5 websites do you visit often, and why? Facebook (cause I HAVE to), Yahoo Mail (cause I NEED to), Us Weekly (cause that’s where the gossip is), The Frisky (cause those girls make me laugh), WordPress (cause that’s where the blog is). Sad that they are not more cerebral but this is truth people.
2. Who was your first crush and what made them special? I don’t really know who my first crush was…the first one I remember was in 5th grade. He was blond and short and kinda cute. And he was my friend. That was crush-worthy at 9.
3. What is one thing nobody knows about you because nobody ever cared to ask? Oooh…that is actually a good one…but difficult since I tend to be a bit of an open book…even if someone didn’t ask. I may have to think on this one.
4. Write about your first kiss. Was it everything you wished or hoped it would be? Is it ever? I was in my freshman year of high school. It was by my locker at the end of last period. And he surprised me and it was just awkward. Like it was over really quick and it was too fast.
5. Name one thing you feel brings out the good in people. Well, I could be silly and say something like ice cream brings out the good in people. But really, I think faith is what brings out the good in us. The idea that we believe in SOMETHING vs. nothing.
6. What’s on your calendar for tomorrow? Ummmm…I will see Sara for dinner!
7. Write a celebrity crush list. Oh, I can DO that. Hugh Jackman. Matthew McConaughey. Matthew Bomer. Matthew Morrison.
8. What is the best way to relax? Sleep. Or a movie that puts me to sleep. Or sleep.
9. Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? What kind of question is that? No. I have not. I have loved those who could never love me back. I have loved from afar. I have even thought it was love when it wasn’t. But it was always just one person.
10. Finish this sentence: I can’t stand being around people who______? never stop to take a breath. One long run on sentence is not attractive.