- Letting go can be quite liberating.
- Leaving is not the only way, but many times it is the best way.
- Love can happen again.
- Someone will think I am beautiful…and now someone does.
- Work is important but so is a private life.
- Traditions are important and breaking them can break your heart. But, it does not mean that you can’t make new ones.
- I don’t need things…I need attention, I need affection, I need someone to notice.
- Money will not fix things. But it does help grease the wheels sometimes.
- Never underestimate what you can achieve when you are forced to do things on your own.
- Asking questions is necessary. Never be afraid to ask.
- I need an outlet for creativity.
- Singing is a passion for me. Singing well is a necessity for me.
- There is a difference between what you need and what you will put up with.
- I need to leave more room in my life for fun.
- I can accomplish something that I never thought I could – like two 5K’s in a year.
- My friends, few as they are, are the best.
- Other peoples expectations of me do not need to define me.
- My memory of things past can stop me from moving forward at times.
- My dependence on what I know can lead me wrong.
I am sure there is more. It was a big year. My word for 2011 was Finally…and I can say – I lived it this year.