- Working on forgiving myself for a mistake at work.
- Craving a soda – I gave them up for Lent (and maybe for longer) and I have been craving one lately.
- Had yogurt this AM…I don’t like yogurt, but I know it is good for you
- Still playing around with the idea of a 7 day cleanse…but they kind of scare me
- Was asked to sing for Easter in DC again…need to decide if I will or not
- Work is taking us to NYC for a couple of days in May – trying to coordinate this with a trip there with my sister. Would be fun to see it with her.
- Starting to work on new concert music for the Celebration Singers – but I really hope we will not be doing A Salute to the Armed Forces.
- Need to organize and clean out my office in the coming weeks – things are piling up.
- Will be installing a closet organizer in the home craft studio/office this weekend. Can’t wait to start putting that room together again.
- I have become obsessed with Sirius/XM ON Broadway station…who saw that coming?
- I hope to see Tim this weekend. It has become paramount that we see each other on the weekends.
11 random facts about right now. Not particularly funny or interesting I guess. But then again, that pretty much sums things up.