1. I was super super emotional this weekend. Crying bouts and depression. I know why. I can’t change it and I can’t just snap out of it. Whining will do no good. But still the feelings persist. I would like to find some semblance of normal again.
2. The NYC trip is coming fast. Still need to get a ride home from the metro – on Mothers Day at dinner time. I realize the absurdity of that request but it reminds me how much I miss having friends who lived close…and how much it sucks that T is not closer.
3. Feeling the need to start the couch to 5K program again.
4. I have been off soda since February. Need to weed myself off of bread…that will be infinitely harder I think.
5. Loving my new iPhone but I hate that the charge does not last very long. Which reminds me I will need to order a second charger.
6. I need to clean my office at work and at home.
7. I had a salad for lunch and I hope it keeps me full until I get home tonight.
8. I need new tennis shoes.
9. I got to see some great friends this weekend and t was fun to catch up a little. But I think it contributed to my sad mood.
10. Remember my One Little Word for 2012 – RELAX? Working on it.