You may notice that I have skipped day 21. I need to get a picture uploaded today for that one, so for now, I will write #22 and come back to #21.
Today is about being thankful for what the year has already brought. I worte a couple of weeks ago about this being a rather blue Christmas. And it has been – but there are things I am thankful for
- Heather and Jeff and the kids are here this year for Christmas
- I found a kicking winter coat for just $78! I love the color and it is going to keep me warm this year.
- My family has been helping me prep for moving in 2013 – some kitchen supplies and bathroom towels and a shower curtain – check!
- I get a scrapbooking day with the girls today – the crew is all back together.
- I had a 6 day weekend for Christmas (of course I spent 2 days of it working technically)
- We got Christmas bonuses at work this year.
- My date last week was not a total disaster. (which is a miracle these days)