As promised here are my goals for February:
- Continue 2013 Project Life – and finish completely the January pages already started.
- No fast food.
- Walk 40K this month.
- Take 12 pictures.
- Blog 4 times.
- Purge at least 1/4 of the supplies in my scrap room – either by giving, selling or using it up.
- Purge my wardrobe of the things I no longer love and use.
- Regrow my broken nails on plan on a bi-weekly manicure (a little $12 a week gift to me).
- Spend at least 1 day each weekend out in the world.
- Read at least 2 books.
- Continue the Made to Crave Bible Study at FBCW.
- Try at least 2 new recipes.
- Try at least 1 new food.
- Try one thing from Pinterest.
- Embrace my word for 2013 – Renew. Look for places where I can be renewed each day.
- Spend time in prayer each morning before things get too crazy for the day. Allow myself to be quiet in His presence at least half of that time.
- Listen to 1 new Broadway soundtrack.
- Travel to NYC for a weekend in December (a hard one usually since I am busy)
(I messed up the numbering if you are keeping track from the original list – which I am sure no one but me is.)