So as you are about to see – this month was no so great. I mentioned this before but the fear of moving is really setting in so I think that combined with not feeling well and cold weather has lead to a slowdown.
March – has to be better.
- Continue 2013 Project Life – and finish completely the January pages already started. – well I have sort of done this…I need to print a bunch of things. Hopefully this weekend.
- No fast food. – um…no so much. I did three times this month.
- Walk 40K this month. – yeah…no
- Take 12 pictures. – I think a took a few on my phone but not really.
- Blog 4 times. – nope today makes 3. I started 3 more but never finished them.
- Purge at least 1/4 of the supplies in my scrap room – either by giving, selling or using it up. – YES! Success here. They are gone and with my sister or Sara.
- Purge my wardrobe of the things I no longer love and use. – I threw away some things. Need to do more.
- Regrow my broken nails on plan on a bi-weekly manicure (a little $12 a week gift to me). Yes and no. I don’t bite them…no manicure since January.
- Spend at least 1 day each weekend out in the world. – that I have managed to do…or at least a part of a day each weekend.
- Read at least 2 books. – no. But I did manage to see a lot of Grumpy Cat this month…
- Continue the Made to Crave Bible Study at FBCW. – I sort of fell out of this when I got sick one week. I have the books however and am soldiering on alone with it.
- Try at least 2 new recipes. – I think I did.
- Try at least 1 new food. – no
- Try one thing from Pinterest. – Yes, but I don’t really remember what it was…
- Embrace my word for 2013 – Renew. Look for places where I can be renewed each day. – many days this was not happening but occasionally it did.
- Spend time in prayer each morning before things get too crazy for the day. Allow myself to be quiet in His presence at least half of that time. – yes, but not everyday yet
- Listen to 1 new Broadway soundtrack. – Yes!
- Travel to NYC for a weekend in December (a hard one usually since I am busy) – I am not sure why this was in the Feb list…it should not have been