So apparently April was 5 years since I started this blog…the one I am not good with keeping up with. And since few actually read this anyway (the faithful few!!!), I thought I would like to a couple of my favorite posts of the last 5 years:
- Who Am I? – I have to list the first post.
- Celebrities and death – the post about the death of Michael Jackson
- ten years and counting… – a post about some of the people at FBCW who made a difference
- moving… – the first time I talked about moving out of NOVA (it only took 5 years!)
- Wish I had said yes… – a post about my dad
- Its all about confidence – a post about singing
- Passing – a post about the passing of my high school choir director
- Maybe its because you’re fat – a post about … well … being fat
- I can hear you – another post about being fat (there was a theme for a while)
- The things you should never know – about suicide
- In remembrance – on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11
- Lessons from the Rise and Fall of Paula Deen
A lot of the more personal posts are not listed – if you really want to read about failed relationships, you can explore the blog. But for now – these are my favorites.