I can’t even believe that it has been 9 weeks since I got here in Orange. So much has happened and yet so much has not happened since I have been here. So here is a recap of the last few weeks:
1. My mom, her friend Bev and I went to the Madison Va Street Festival. So much fun – very small town and I loved every minute of it. Tomorrow we are going to the Orange Street Festival. I love that part of living here.
2. I finally got my bed frame this week – after weeks of sleeping on a mattress on the floor, last night was the first night in my real bed. Big thanks to my Aunt Barbara and my mom for bringing it down and helping to assemble it.
3. I was in Leesburg the last 2 weekends and will be here the next 2 weekends. I am hoping to finish the unpacking while I am here.
4. I auditioned and had my first rehearsal for my new choir – Bel Canto Vocal Ensemble. I am excited about it and I can’t wait to be singing again.
5. I met a couple of my neighbors in the last week. Not a real meet – just a quick hi, nice to meet you kind of thing. But I love that I am starting to meet more people here.
6. I will be back at Culpeper Baptist this weekend. Can’t wait to try out the new pastor and see what a normal weekend is usual.
I am really happy here. I can’t believe I am saying it – but I love it so far.