I have a few wishes for this Christmas and while I know myself well enough to know that calling a “manifesto” is setting myself up to fail, I will do so anyway:
- I wish for some peaceful evenings this Christmas. Surrounded by people I love and enjoying just being together.
- I wish for some resolution in my life.
- I wish to be able to make at least one other person’s Christmas better.
- I wish for the everyday miracles to be more clear to me this year.
- I wish for good things to happen to the people I love.
- I wish for the willpower I lack at times to do what needs to be done.
- I wish for love to surround me this year.